Learn to collect data with GTM, send it to GA4, analyze it, and get insights
Google Analytics 4 is very different from its previous versions. And there are many things for you to learn if you want to get value out of your data. We are not talking just about reporting. We are talking about getting insights.
There are several ways how you can send data to GA4 and the most recommended is Google Tag Manager. It gives you flexibility and speed when it comes to analytics configurations.
Combine these two tools into a powerful force. Learn how to do that with 3 courses:
- Google Tag Manager Masterclass for Beginners
- Intermediate/Advanced Google Tag Manager course
- Google Analytics 4 course
For those who want to prepare for the future of web analytics
Over the last several years, the digital analytics landscape has drastically changed (e.g. Apple’s ITP, privacy regulations, Google Analytics 4, server-side tagging, etc.). And things are not slowing down.
Don’t be left behind. Stay sharp and up-to-date.
The courses in this bundle are updated to reflect those changes:
- Many examples show how to implement Google Analytics 4
- How to build scalable tracking setups with Google Tag Manager and send data to GA4
- How to track what matters and how to get insights from your analytics reports
- How to configure server-side setups
- Examples of other platforms like Facebook Pixel or Google Ads, and more