Finally…a PROVEN… Step-By-Step System To Start Your Own Blog From Scratch And Make Money From It!
(That Let’s You Be Your Own Boss)
Now you can start – or grow – your blog with step by step systems that I’ve tried and tested over the past 12 years…
…because I boiled it into a full-fledged platform that includes 6 powerful courses, access to like-minded people, and industry secrets. This platform is called ShoutUniversity and is now open for enrollment.
Long story short: you’ll see how this simple system can help you build and grow your blog from scratch to make a living out of it.
That being said, I’ve a word of warning:
- If you are looking for get rich quick schemes, stop reading this page and unsubscribe from my email list. I don’t want people to believe that there is a “magic button” to success.
- If you sell get rich quick schemes, get off this page. I have no interest in helping you.
- If you are one of those “Know it alls”, then I can’t help you until you open your mind.
It all started with an accident that changed my life.
On June 28th, 2009, I had a terrible accident that changed my life forever. The doctors told me that I would never be able to walk again, and I nearly lost all hope and faith for a good life.
I was devastated for days but when I saw my parents crying, the strange realization of “Am I the only one with the problem?” changed the course of my life.
That one profound thought had a great impact on my journey. I was bed-ridden for 6-7 months but instead of giving up, I turned it into an opportunity.
Since I had nothing else to do in those bedridden months, I dedicated myself completely to blogging. I used to spend almost 14 hours a day in front of my laptop, most of the time writing and learning new things.
Initially, I wrote about the usual tech stuff which you could probably find on other blogs. Later on, when I discovered that blogging could make money, I was blown away with this idea.
I was wondering why nobody told me that I could follow my passion and make money. That’s where I made a mission that I will let others know about blogging and how they can follow their passion and live a boss free life
After all, life has much more to offer than working for someone and living paycheck to paycheck.
The journey has been full of ups and downs.
I’ve spent countless hours on my blogs and have faced every problem you can possibly think of:
- Not able to decide a perfect niche
- Not able to decide a name for the blog
- Not able to write perfect content
- Not able to get views on my blog
- Not able to figure out WordPress technicalities
- Not able to grow my revenue effectively
- Not able to …
Okay, you get the point.
Of course, I could’ve been lazy and given up but if I did, I would’ve never known what’s on the other side of “not giving up”.
I overcame all of my problems and I can tell you, it is all WORTH IT!
As I’m writing this, my blogs get more than a million page views every single month, I’ve got love from millions of people, recognition in international publications, and a handsome income that allows me to travel the world.
Now, I am paying it forward by helping others be their own boss.
My name is Harsh Agrawal. I am a young entrepreneur and a blog scientist from New Delhi, India.
I’m involved in the blogging space for more than a decade. Blogging is my bread and butter and has enabled me to live the life of my dreams, where I am my own boss.
I am the founder of an award-winning blog called ShoutMeLoud which receives about a million page views and makes more than $53.27k in revenue, every single month.
I have spoken at many conferences and webinars in different countries including the USA, Italy, Slovenia, and more.
- I’ve helped millions of people through my free blog articles.
- I’ve spoken at conferences around the world.
- Travelled the entire country by road to spread awareness of blogging.
- Helped people through group and one-on-one private sessions.
- Consulted respectable companies with their marketing and revenue growth.
And it has been a fun journey so far. It is so satisfying to make a change in others’ lives, meeting industry experts, and spending quality time together.